Give your BI project a head-start
The BI Market Guide will help you to:
√ Get your BI software selection project up and running in the right direction
√ Gain an understanding of the flavors of BI software available
√ Find out which products are suited to your requirements
√ Benefit from proven advice on how to run your project
√ Save time and money by taking the advice of vendor-independent experts
The BI Market Guide
Authors: Carsten Bange, Barney Finucane, Nigel Pendse & Patrick Keller
The BI Market Guide is our starter-level subscription report — comprising 65 pages of incisive research and invaluable information, it will help you through the early stages of your tool selection project and give you a sound overview of the BI software market.
Written and compiled by our panel of expert analysts, this section of The BI Verdict provides an introduction to the categories of BI tools on the market, essential tips and advice for a successful project and a thorough guide to the product strategies of the major vendors.
Access mission-critical information
Business Intelligence projects are invariably very large investments in time, resources and money, and unforeseen costs can quickly mount as the project goes forward. The BI Market Guide ensures that you have all the information at your fingertips to get the early decisions right.
The BI Market Guide is split into three sections, each packed with mission-critical information and top-notch advice on the BI market space:
The BI Market Segment Guide (14 pages)
- An authoritative breakdown of the BI market
- We explain the various flavors of BI software available
- How BI can improve your business
- Find out which vendors and products you should evaluate
Best Practice Tool Selection & Implementation (16 pages)
- Proven tips for a successful BI project
- How not to buy a BI product - pitfalls to avoid
- Use our BI software evaluation template to help you assess products
- Learn how and when to deal with BI software vendors
- Helps you make the right decisions, right away
Vendor Portfolio Guides (35 pages)
- The inside story on the current strategies being adopted by the BI mega-vendors
- Featuring Microsoft, IBM Cognos, Oracle Hyperion, SAP Business Objects and SAS
- Discover which products the vendors are devoting their resources to...
- ...and which are likely to be phased out
- On the back of major market consolidation, learn from the vendors' past acquisitions